Friday, April 25, 2008

FUN!!

During English lesson,
we were being scolded for a few minutes.
The fact that we were being scolded was due to the
poor attendence of our class.
After school,
went back home to get changed
because of floorball ball practice later on.
Met up with Khalia & Elleen before going to school.
They went to take ther 'N' level certificate.
It was extremely fun!
We even took photos...

After which,
Mr D, Mr H, Ms S, Mdm R & her daughter
came up to the hall & played against us.
Mr D even asked me to be a referee for a while.
It was really fun!!
Ended up going out from school nearly 7pm.

After slacking outside for a moment,
Aini, Khalia & I went to Causeway Point for our dinner.

Back at home,
I actually fall asleep when I was Online-ing.
6 people was talking to the air.
Opps!
Sorry guys.
Guess you could tell how tired I was.
Only at 1am,
I woke up & turn off the computer.
*Laugh

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me