Sunday, April 27, 2008

*Sigh.. Should Be More Understanding..

My 2nd brother planned that the whole family
eat together outside.
Ended up cancelling is also he himself.
WTF?
Make your plans properly in the future!
*My Goodness

I WAS SO FED UP THIS AFTERNOON!!
I was being scolded vulgarities.

After going out from the checkpoint,
I went to Soraya's area to meet
Soraya & Amin because we wanted to study together.
Rafiq joined us too.
After being stressed out for the whole day,
studying with them brings my mood up a little.
Thanks guys!
At the same time,
Firdaus send me a message &
asked me something.

Back at home at 11:30pm,
I went online & talk to him
regarding the message he send me.
After which this 'someone' (whom I'll not mention his name)
came talking to me online.
Somehow, he's got a weird character.
I was angry with him earlier on a few days ago
but the problem had been solve
through the conversation as well as explanation.
I should be more understanding in the first place rather than throwing tantrum.

Once again, I'm so sorry.
My apologies..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me