Saturday, April 5, 2008

So Damn Worn Off!

I am so so so so so tired!!
It happen a few times where I nearly fall asleep inside the bus.
I couldn't help it.


After school,
I went back home & rest.
At the same time,
I took my floorball stick & bath as well.

I reached school at about 3:40pm.
We played game which means a team VS aother team.
It ended at 6:30pm.
After which, we slack outside the school for a moment
before heading to Causeway Point.

Rafiq, Shahrin, Sheril, Sadik, Hafiz & I.
At Causeway Point, I bought cheeseballs.
Amin was working at that time.
I ask for some chilli sauce but after recall back what Luqman & Amin said about the chilli sauce, I ask Amin to put for me instead.
If not, I will be eating chilli balls!!! Plus a cap on top of it.
WAHAHAHAHA!!
At 8 plus,
we went back home.

Thats all for today.
I am so worn off that I have no energy to think about
other things that happened today.

By the way,
THANKS SORAYA FOR HELPING ME IN MY BLOG!!

Tomorrow there is Flag Day for the Sec 4 & 5.
*SIGH*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me