Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So Freaking Stress!!

*Sigh
I felt so stress nowadays.
I'm begining to hate Physics now..

We suppose to go back at 2pm but
we were told to combine with the Bio students.
However, all of us did not.
Instead, we do our own work at the canteen.

On my way to school in the morning,
Firdaus already message me telling me to watch
their soccer match at 4 plus after school.
Half way having dance practice,
I went down to have a look at their match.
The minute I got down,
they were only about to start.
Firdaus walk pass me but he did not really notice me!
Shoot!
I should have called out his name.

After which,
we study near Soraya house area.
Soraya, Zanna, Amin, Jamalia, Azar, Shedah & I.
We were laughing so loudly away.
It was totally hilarious!

Hahaha.
Night!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me