Sunday, May 18, 2008

Question!

1. What's your name? Toh Zhen Qi

2. What does your friends call you? Ah Qi, Zhen Qi, Qi Tot, Zhen Zhen?( sounds weird lar)

3. What time is it now? 1:38am

4. If you could change your eye colour, what would it be? Light Sky Blue

5. How many pillows on your bed? 2.

6. Who was the last text message you sent to? Erm.. Juwita

7. What colour is your shirt right now? White

8. Who's the fourth person on your contact list? Aini

9. When was the last time you cried? Like 3 days ago?

10. What school are you in? Si Ling Secondary '____'

11. Do you have a crush? I suppose.

12. Who was the last person that made you laugh? *Thinking* Sorry I couldn't think of any. I totally forgotten!

13. How long is you hair? Hmm.. Fringe was until my lips. Thats the longest. LOL

14. What was the longest time you ever slept? 15 hours I think.

15. Have you seen your bestfriend cry? Yea. It makes you wana cry too.

16. What thing you can't stand? People who judge me!! Backstabbing, etc..

17. What you wana do now? Smoke! I haven been touching any cigarettes for today! Other than that, I wana start a relationship asap.

18. Would you sleep at a friend's house or have them over? Both! I would love to.

19. When was the last time you scolded someone? 27 April.

20. Would you like your friends to do this too? Maybe lor.

21. Then ask 5 of your friends to do this test. I'll consider about it.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me