Saturday, June 7, 2008

Putting On A Fake Smile..

Hurray!
I felt so great to be back at my own home.
Plus my blog have officially open to public readers.
*Applause

Today after school,
I went back to Fajar to pack my stuff as well as to take my floorball stick
because we are having floorball today!
Finally, after weeks had not been playing.
It was so fun!!

We played until 5pm.
After which, we slack outside school.
Shafeeq & I walked to the old interchange after we decided to go back.
He waited for his mum there whereas I went back to Malaysia first.

At Malaysia custom, I bump into Sadam by coincidence.
He offered me a cigarette & I took it because before that I have already smoke.
He said that he has a lot of time to kill.
So he decided to walk me to the taxi station.
On the way, we talked a lot.

Around 11pm plus,
my Mom sat down at the living room with me &
told me about the happenings I've missed.

Thursday going out!
Wee~

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me