Wednesday, June 18, 2008

*Sobb*

*sigh*

I guess my dog will not live through tonight.
Felt really pity for her but what else can my family & I do?
She has been a really obedient dog for the past 4 years.
She listen to everything I said.
Whatsmore, she will help us to look after the house for us if we were away for a long holiday trip.

Just now, I heard her crying in pain so I went to take a look.
She was walking but in a very unstable manner.
Finally, she begain to lay on the floor & started to breath very difficutly.
When my elder brother & I waited for the auto-gate to close completely,
she got up & ran outside.
Luckily my brother got hold of her & put her back in the house.
Many said that an odedient dog will not die at its owner house.
It seems like she is trying to ran away & die outside.
*sigh*
I can't help & cried again after seeing her in this plight.
Rest In Peace..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me