Monday, June 30, 2008

What's Wrong With Me?

I don't feel quite right today.
I don't know why but I just feel that I'm not myself.
You got that?
It's ok if you don't.
Even Ahmad said so.

At 6:30pm,
I met up with Mabel & Ahmad outside Boots & Shoes.
After which, we went to the library & study.
At 9pm, we left & both of them accompanied me to Pasar Malam.
I got myself my favourite drink, a fresh coconut.
:)
Thanks Mabel for the donut!

A survey from Ifa..

1. What do you want most?
-Can you give me what I want if I tell you? No right? Then..

2.Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
-To the end of this world.

3.What's your favourite thing(s) to do?
-Smile, Laugh.

4.Do you think money can buy happiness?
-To a certain extent, yes but not manjority.

5.If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
-Let me leave this out!

6.Do you believe you can survive without money?
-Abviously, no.

7.Who are you thinking to be with now?
-Next please..

8.What's love?
-Find that out yourself.

9.What do you dream of doing in the future?
-Being a person with a silver spoon in my mouth.

10.List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
-Who is that person? Seriously, I don't know.

11.What makes you happy?
-Of course none better than the things you wish for.

12.What type of person you hate the most?
-A person who.. Nah, its okay.

13.Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
-A person with a silver spoon in my mouth.

14.At what age do you intend to get married?
-I'm still young to think about that.

15.How much do you love your boyfriend?
-BOYFRIEND?? I don't even know that I owns a boyfriend. LOL. I don't even have a girlfriend.

16.What I wish for?
-How would I know what you wish for!

17.If you had a chance to change your life, what would you want to change?
-I don't wish to elaborate.

18.The love of your life now?
-IDK!!

19.Are you courageous enough to tell a person that you like him/her?
-IDK!!

20.What's your name?
-STUPID QUESTION!!

I'm sorry to say that these question are so ridiculous.
It've been such a waste of my time doing this!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me