Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WTH?!

*sigh*
Feel like there is nothing to post & doesn't want to post for today.
Get it?
Never mind.
Anyway so many people are offering me cigarette today but I turn them down each time.
I've quit mind you!
In that case, I'll be off doing Shedah's survey.

1. What was the last question someone asked you? Ko add dier pat MSN taq?

2. Whose msg is the 6th text in your inbox? Zanna

3. What was the last thing you said/sent to someone..? wow! lambat giler sak.

4. Bored? A little..

5. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Eat? Study?

6. Have you ever called 000? I can't recall.

7. Do you own an iPod/mp3/mp4? Yes, an mp3 but I'm preferably in using my phone.

8. Do any of your friends have children? No.

9. What CD is currently in your CD player? I don't own a CD player.

10. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Regular.

11. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes!

12. When was the last time you ate in pizza hut? Last year.. '___'

13. Can you whistle? Of couse I do. That's what guys need to know when they saw beautiful girls! LOL!

14. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? NO! I'm satisfied with the amount of piercings I have now. 15?

15. Do you get along better with boys or girls? Girls. Don't know why but it comes naturally.

16. Do you sleep on your side,stomach, or back? All rounders.

17. What are you listening to? Songs from my laptop.

18. What does the song remind you of? Can I like not tell?

19. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Firdaus & Hidayat.

20. What did you do yesterday? Laugh for the entire day!

21. What big concerts are you looking forward to? Not really looking forward for anything right now..

22. What's bothering you right now? Must I tell everything??

23. Next vacation you're going on? Don't know yet.

24. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Its either yesterday or long time ago!

25. What did you dream about last night? I didn't have any dream last night.

26. Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often? No! Or else I'll give that person whoever text or call me a piece of my mind!

27. What gets in your way of your sleeping? Irritating sounds.

28. What is something you recently learned about urself? Soft-hearted. People can buy my heart easily.

29. Do you like anyone? Yea.

30. Do you know anyone who's married? Of course lar!

31. What's your favorite number? 12 & 21.

32. Who was the last person who made you cry? It is not a human but a pet. My dog!!

33. What are you doing? Doing this survey?

34. When was the last time you cried? Few days ago.

35. What is one thing you miss about your past? Mocking at PIGEON! (you should know who)

36. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me