Thursday, July 10, 2008

Exhausted..

I'm feeling so sleepy right now.
This morning on my way to school,
my mood was terribly down.
I guess my facial expression tells it all.

But my mood was being cheered up during parts of the lesson.
I think that it is time I leave those problems behind & move on with my life.
This will keeps me cheerful just like the past.
*smile*

After school went to CO.
Did nothing there & left at 4:15pm.
After which, I waited for Aini whereas Miss Tan & friends waited for their own friends too.
We talked & laughed a lot as well!

I actually mistaken this 2 words.
'bohong' & 'go home'.
Does it sounds indistinguishable?
So I thought it was 'bohong'.
Firdaus talk to me & asked me about the 'bohong' thing.
He decided to help me with it but I decline.
But he still asked his cousin without me knowing about it.
Later on, he told me that his cousin said 'go home' but not 'bohong'.
'Fir, you're still the best compared to your cousin.'
*laugh*

This few sentence is meaningful, to me. (below)

And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to.

But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles,
Yes you make my life worthwhile
,So I told you with a smile...
It's all about you.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me