Saturday, July 19, 2008

FUN!!

Today was totally a tiring day for me yet it was fun.
I really enjoyed myself.


At 8am, I met Firdaus at Chua Chu Kang MRT station.
After which, we went to MacDonald for a bite.
At about 10am, we proceed to Bukit Gombak, Hong Kah Community Centre.
Faiz fetch us at the MRT & led us there.

It was still long before the whole thing started.
The first group performance was totally hilarious!
I wanted to laugh but I didn't.
Afterall, it is rude to laugh at people while they are performing.

At 2pm, I went to fetch Aini, Shila. Farhan & Hyqal at the MRT station.
Shila & Aini left after the whole band performance ended.

After the result, Zul, Aliff, Hisyam, Faiz, Firdaus & I walked to the MRT station.
Zul & Hisyam went off by taking the opposite MRT we're taking.
So we went to Faiz house to drop his guitar.
Then, we took 960 to Bugis beacase Aliff wants to return the gadget.
& we ate at the Singapore Zam Zam.

After which, we walk to the Esplanade.
On the way, we met Mira(bam), Aisha, Mira(sec 3), Zanariah & Azar.
Eventually, we sat down & talk for a while.
At 9:45pm, they left.
So we continued sitting there.
Not long ago after they left, I saw Zanna & Aby.
Talked to Zanna for quite some time before I went off with them.

We plan to go to Esplanade but since it was quite late,
we decided to head back home.
Faiz & Aliff took the MRT whereas Firdaus & I took 190.
As both of us were waiting for the bus, we felt so dead.
The bus that we board also took the wrong route.
*laugh*

Next Saturday will be watching movie & the following Saturday will be playing badminton.
Although there are lots of plan on going out, I'll not neglect my studies.
I know priorities & I set them right.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me