Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm freaking exhausted..

Phew~
I'm so tired..
My stupid handphone battery dead so fast.
*sigh*

Had our Maths paper 1 test after school.
But it was quite managable.
Can do manjority of the questions.

Anyway after school was so funny.
It all happened at the bus stop.
Aini found this key on the floor & we decided to prank on people.
First we planned to threw it in the queue at the interchange but upon reaching the interchange,
while many people are getting up from their seats to alight the bus, Aini took the key from me & throw it just a few steps away from us.
At that point of time, I couldn't control my laughter so I hide behind Aini's bag & laugh my butt out. The people around the key kept looking at it as if it was really them who dropped it.
*LAUGH*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me