Monday, July 7, 2008

*Sigh*

This few days mood have been down.
So smoking is the best way to forget thoese unhappy moment.(for me)
Sorry friends out there for disappointing you.
I promise it would just be a packet.
Despite the fact that I'm sick, I still can afford to smoke.

Since I couldn't listen to my music on my way home,
my mind was in whirl of thoughts.
So many things just came to my mind making me more stressful.
I think I'm just too silly to entertain those thoughts.

I've changed a lot this year from what I've noticed..
Becoming more lazier & even my 'happy go lucky' habit is gone.
Becoming more pettier.
More problems to fret this time round.

My parent treated me so well yet this is what I did to repay them.
I mean they care for me so much & my Mom even called me daily without fail asking where, how am I. She always asked me to study hard yet I didn't. I failed my duty as her child. *sob*

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

Fir, thanks again!!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me