Wednesday, August 6, 2008

???

Hmm..
I'm confused right now.
There are so many bad & good things happening around.
Sometimes when you're down, good things came.
When you're feeling happy, bad things took place.
Things are seriously unpredictable.

Anyway, Maths lesson was fun as usual.
Begining of the lesson was a bit serious because something happened.
After which, we begain to play around.
*laugh*

After school, we had our Maths test again.
Suprisingly, the paper was what we did for mid-year.
I'm quite confident in myself in scoring better than what I scored during mid-year.

Later on, 3 megas went to Civic for a while.
I bought White Chocolate Mocha again!
I don't know why but I just have the sudden urge to drink it.

On our way back, met Joyce & See Teng by coincidence.
Hang out with them for a while before going back home.
& I shared a packet of cigarette with Joyce.
I'll smoked for these few days.

Tomorrow concert rehearsal!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me