Friday, August 1, 2008

Confused.

Hello.
School was fun today.
& early dismissal was one of the reason why.
HEHE.


After school, the 3 megas went to Starbucks.
I had White Chocolate Mocha without coffee.
It was so heavenly!
Around 2:15pm, I went back.
& met them again at 206.


After which, Man, Khai, Faiz Isk, Sheril, Nisa, Aini, Khalila, Hafiz, Rafiq, Shafeeq, Irfan, Sadik, Shahrin & I went to old interchange there & ate Ice Kacang.
Later on, we decided to slack around block 25.
We slack there around 8:30pm.
It was so fun.
I had lots of laughter too.


Back at home, it was 9:30pm.
After getting ready all my stuff,
I leave my uncle house at 10pm.
Met my third brother at the custom & went back together.
It feels so great to be back at home!
My elder brother bought a new car too.
Similar to my second brother but his's black.

Actually, I took these photos from Aini.
Hehe.
I'm too lazy to edit them.



No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me