Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OMG!!
I'm so tired..
I kept yawning in class.
& a few times, I fall asleep inside the bus!

Quite a number of people didn't turn up school today.
Anyway, there were 9 people in Maths class & it was extremely quiet.
& Thursday I'll be getting my chocolate from my Maths teacher!!
Plus today is the last day of fasting.
Which means food can be brought to class again!

Anyway, I was invited to Aini's house to Buka there as her Mom cooked my favourite chicken.
It has been a long time I never been to her house.
Luckily I reached her house just in time.
After a few more minutes to Buka.
Thinking that it might be not nice to go there empty-handed,
I decided to buy some fruits there.
*laugh* you know I know.
Felt so great eating with her family.
THANK YOU!

Aini's Mom even offered me some snacks for me to bring back home.
The snacks taste heavenly.
Approximately 9:40pm, I went back home.

Lastly, Zul send this comment on Friendster to me:

Drink.....
Drink.....
Drink.....

Drink What..????
Hmmm......

MOOO.....
hey Wats That??..

Ohh iTS a COW...

what are the farmers Doing???
ohh they waiting to get the cow's........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .
M..I..L..K !!!

eSSEntial For Strong Bones!!! & Teeth!!!

mOst Important Is For Growth...........
So try Our milk today...wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakka


He was beating around the bush, trying to say that I'm short.
Finally, wishing all Malays a Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me