Thursday, October 30, 2008

Before I go on any further, pardon me if I were to use vulgurities in my blog.

*big-yawn*
I'm feeling bloody sleepy now.
Had our Maths paper 2 today..
I lost 5 fucking marks.
Those 5 fucking marks flew away just like that.
I don't know how to do and I stuck at the freaking question for quite a while!
Bloody question!
Overall, I was a little overjoy after the paper.
Is it a good sign that I'm able to do well?

Anyway, I had job interview today with Aini, Soraya, Shafeeq, Rafiq, Kiddo, Suranti and Nisa.
I felt sorry for Soraya and Kiddo because they didn't get the job.
We also waste a lot of fucking time there..
7th and 8th will be our training day.
However, we will still be paid.
And we are working at the same time, same day and same shift.

I can't wait for tomorrow!!
Morning will be going swimming with Aini and her aunt.
Night will be hanging around the white house cos' it's Halloween!


No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me