Friday, October 10, 2008

Yeah!
Finally I'm back at Malaysia..
*sigh*
Today I didn't went to school.
Set an alarm at 4am.
Thought of sleeping back for a while but result in waking up late.

Anyway, I went to the ICA building approximately 4:20pm.
10 more minutes before it closed.
*phew*
The best thing was I have to wait for 138 applicants before my turn.
Shoot!
But not to forget, I did my Maths!
I brought my TYS with me.

After which, I met Aini, Soraya, Kiddo & Azar at Far East plaza.
We ate at KFC.
After walking for a while, 3 Megas decided to go back.
Before that, Soraya went to extend her fringe.
Purple!

Soraya & I did not went back actually.
Instead we hang out near her house.
From 7plus to approximately 9pm.
Had so much fun talking to her.

My Mom pick me up & I felt so great to be back at my own home!
I talked to my brother about my studies & stuff.
I miss many things inside my house.


What do you want from me?
What have I done wrong?

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me