Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ahhh~
I just had my comfortable bath.
What a great way to relax yourself after long working hours.
Yes, Aini and I OT until 0230hours.
We work from 1800 hours.
It was long enough to wear us out.
Approximately our pay for today was $63?
We were given a cab home and Aini got down first after which was me.
Todays' work was gerek as I kept laughing away..
Hopefully my mood is back on track again.
Thanks Aini for laughing with me.
You made a smile on my face.

Anyway, I just remembered I did play a fool of my supervisor last week if I'm not wrong.
The supervisor said to this staff that there might be goodies on Christmas.
At that point of time, we were going back home.
So I shouted back 'Then my birthday leh?'
She replied 'Your birthday arh? See how arh.'
*laugh*
I'm not working on my birthday!
*bluek*

And today Nisa, Aini and I were sitting at the pantry.
This supervisor came and told us about the noticeboard stuff,
saying that there will be a quiz in next 2 days time.
Then I asked 'Quiz menang ape seh?' (What we get if we win the quiz)
She said 'Just improve your knowledge and probably your staff achievement of the year.'
I replied 'Ler.. Tambal gaji takde ke?' (Never increase salary?)
She was laughing away with us.

Hmm.
I can't wait for my pay day!!
9th December!!
Yeppi!
Also, when is my scholarship coming?
*waiting*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me