Saturday, November 15, 2008

*BIG-yawn*
Just came back from work and it was so tiring for me.
Only manage to sleep for 7 plus hours during both days.


Day 1
We check in the chalet at 1700+ hours.
After which, we started grilling the food.
Faiz and Firdaus's family came too.
Had our night walk at 0400+ hours as well.
We also sat near the beach and the feeling was great.
Day 2
Everybody except for me Lee2, Wannie and I went to play soccer during the noon time..
Approximately 4pm, all of us went to the pool.
We played games inside the pool.
My team (Wan,Faiz,Khai and I) won.
Wooo!
At night, all of us cooked up so many food and ate together.
After the meal, for some particular reasons, I wanted to be alone.
I spend 2 hours at the beach alone..
Talked to Aini and Sheril on the phone for approximately an hour.
Day 3
The day we need to check out from our chalet.
Inside the MRT, all of us were dead beat.






During these 3 days, there are times which are fun but at times it can be suckish too.
I bet only Zul knows why..
And maybe 1 0r 2 people?
Tomorrow will be going to Mrs Leong's wedding.
Yeppi!
I can't wait to see you guys!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me