Sunday, November 30, 2008

Had OT until 1am today from yesterdays' work.
Yesterday work wasn't that boring even though all of us were sat far apart.
I had 240 calls too.
I also came across with this 2 interesting customer.
On my way to work yesterday,
I bump into Ms Wu at the MRT station.
She said that she just met our form teacher Ms Loo to celebrate her birthday.
Her birthday was not yesterday though.

I was almost late for work again!
This time round another 32 seconds.
Phew~

I had this 2 weird messages from 2 different number from yesterday as well as a moment ago.
The first message says' You want you keep him.. i go out..'
WTF. -_-
Don't go out, just go and die.
The second message goes' Tuesday and wednesday you free? Coz i like to share you tis very gud opportunity..'

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me