Sunday, November 2, 2008

Let's talk about yesterday story.

Met Soraya, Sheril and Azar at 2:30pm.
We proceed to City Hall after which and met Kiddo.
The first place we went was Swensen.
Waited for quite a while before the birthday girl reach.

So we order our food!
I ate Chicken Baked Rice!
*yummy*
It was tasty, with all the melted cheese on it.
Wow!!
We also odered Earthquake for our dessert!
*yummy-yummy*

Then we went to 4 sticks to hang out around there.
Had so much fun and took lots of photo too!


They named this 'gay pants'.
*LMAO!*

And today, study day with the usual peeps at RP.
But I think I didn't spent my time meaningfully.
I can't study at all.
*sigh-sigh*

Approimately 7pm, Amin and I went to Shekyn house because they are celebrating Karim's birthday.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!
And both of us left early without seeing the birthday boy, as I met Sabrina at CWP to check on our chalet and stuff.
Tomorrow is SS paper!!
OMG.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me