Thursday, November 20, 2008

Okay, I just came from from Esplanade..
Went lepak-ing with Shahid and Sue..
I am cute?
*laugh*
Thanks!
Met them at 5 plus because it was raining heavily at my area.
So I was lazy to go out.
Hehe.
Anyway, I still owe 2 person survey which I'll do it now..
I owe Kiddo first so I'll do his followed by Shih Yin.

1. The person who tagged you is? -Kiddo
2.Your relationship withhim/her? -Friends
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her. -He is quiet, nice, skinny? hahaha.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you. -Got meh? hahaha!
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to u? -Nothing. Hhaaa~
6. If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on willbe? -Did you just said lover?
7. If she/he become your enemy, you will? -Enemy? NO.
8. (RepeatQuestion) -Ape kau mepek sak..
9. What is it you want to tell him now? -Nak birthday present!! hahaha.
10. Your overall impression of her/him is? -Quiet
11. How do you think people around you will feel around you? -IDK
12. The characters you love of yourself are? -IDK
13. On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are? -Kuat jealously, petty.
14. The most ideal person you want to be is? -IDK
15. For people that care and like you, say something to them. -Thanks for showering me with concern. Love you guys!
16.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1: Halimah
2: Sinah
3: Faiz
4: Luqman
5: Mabel
6: Alif
7: Haniz
8: Sheril
9: Mizah
10: Sabrina

17. Who is no. 6 having relationship with? -haha. IDK.
18. Is no. 9 a male or female? -Female
19. If no. 7 and 10 are together,will it be a good thing? -N-O!!
20. What is no. 2 studying about? -I only know she studying at RP?
21. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3? -Now.. -_-
22. What kind of music band does no. 8 like? -All types.
23.Does no. 6 have any siblings? -I think so..
24. Will you woo no. 3? -Huh?
25. How about 7? -Hmmm. HAHAHAH!
26. Is no. 4 single? -I think so..
27.What is the surname of no. 5? -Ow
28. What is a hobby of no. 10? -Flies around with a broom? hahaha.
29. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well? -They don't know each other though.
30. Where is no. 2 studying at? -RP?
31.Talk about something for no.1? -I'll let you know if I can go on the 6th Dec asap. LOL.
32. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8? -We are bestfriend. -_-
33.Where does no. 9 live? -Forgotten. I know its very far..
34. What colour does no. 4 like? -Is it black?
35.Are no. 1 and 5 bestfriends? -They don't know each other ler..
36. Does no. 1 have any pets? -Hmm.. Not too sure..
37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? -Sexy? Hot. hahaha.
38.What is no. 10 doing now? -IDK



No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me