Thursday, November 6, 2008

*sigh-sigh*
Tomorrow waking up as early as 5am.
Gonna be my first time working and I can't wait.

Anyway, my Mom woke me up from my lovely sleep.
Telling me to get ready to go out.
So went to fetch my aunt and MY NEPHEW!!
So cute!
After which, fetched my grandma and went off for a meal.
I had Laksa and Ice Kacang!

After which went shopping.
Went to shop for my nephew clothes.
He's turning 1 year old soon.
I wanted to buy a 3/4 pants at first and my Mom agreed.
But after thinking a while, I choose not to.
I also bought snacks for tomorrow training.
White chocolate, Choki..

Was talking to my Dad about my Ipod a few minutes ago.
And I'm getting one real soon!
Yeppi!
Plus my Dad agreed to make a swimming pool after my second brother and I requested!
Hurray!

Bye peeps!
I can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me