Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today 3 Megas finally get to meet up!
But before that, Aini accompanied me back to school for the Edusave form.
Thank you!
$$$ here I come!!
We even bump into Ms Wu!

After which, we bought KFC to carpark and eat.
We laughed and talked until we have to go for work.
After tomorrow, Wed and Thurs will be off-day!
I can go back Malaysia again!!
Huhu!

Anyway, I came across this slut foreigner customer today.
She was at Fort Canning and I asked her which road is it at because Fort Canning is big.
She don't know and she sounded pissed.
I heard that she said to her friend 'What an idiot, don't even know where it is.'
Immediately, I turned to mute mode and screwed her upside down.
I mean Fort Canning is so big and how would I know which fucking hole are you at!




No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me