Thursday, November 27, 2008

*yawn*
Just woke up from my nap.
Was so exhausted because my Mom wake me up so early.
So my elder brother brought my 3rd brother and I to the supermarket.
We grabbed lots of titbit.

Anyway, I didn't have a proper meal for weeks.
Luckily my Mom cooked me dinner yesterday!
And she said that after I started working, I've lose weight.
It's all because I'm eating junk food all these while.

Today sat down at home the whole day and rot.
And my Dad yesterday did mention that after Chinese New Year,
my whole family is going to Bali for holiday!
Huhu!
Also, after I started working,
I miss the Genting trip which my parents went with their friends.
Argh!

I'll be coming back to Singapore tomorrow.
I have to visit the Woodlands Community Club for my Edusave Merit Bursary form.
That's all for today!



Good luck for your upcoming exams which I don't know when.
Hope you do well and get in to your desire school which is SP.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me