Friday, November 21, 2008

Zhen Qi is feeling very damn down now..
First was the problem I had few weeks/months back.
It is really devastating..

Second thing is my Mum called today..
And the thing that reminds me is that my second brother birthday is this saturday..
My Malaysia home will be having an house warming which applies every consecutive year.
This year is totally different.
I have the urge to attend probably the reason being I don't see my family that often.
The problem is I can't..
I have to work.
*sob*
:'(

I felt like the useless person in the world..
I'm the lousiest friend, brother, son, lousiest whatever in the entire world.
How I wish I can leave this world..

My 18 birthday is exactly 1 month away.
A simple wish would make me contented.
And that is....
Nah, it's okay..
I doubt it will come true..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me