Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm back again after blogging a few hours back.
I just met my Mom, elder brother and third brother a few minutes ago.
I met them under the block.
Pass my Mom some of my dirtied clothing and she pass me some clean clothing.
*laugh*
She also pass me my altered Levis jeans.
Will be looking forward for my 4th Levis jeans from her for the upcoming Chinese New Year.
Hehe.

And not to forget, my third brother bought for me a black jacket from Hong Kong.
Hmm.
I think I'll return it to him.
It is way too long for me!
Can you imagine the jacket covering my entire butt?

*sigh*
Will not be seeing my family members for 2-3 weeks time.
:(
I'll definitely miss you all a lot!
After I get my second pay, I'll bring my whole family out for a seafood treat!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me