Thursday, December 18, 2008

*yawn*
I've just wake up from my sleep.
Reason being I did not catch any sleep since yesterday night.
Those who turn up were Sheril, Soraya, Aini, Rafiq, Hyqal, Shahrin, Sya, Arif, Halimah, Hafiz, Hidayat, Shikin, Shafeeq, Nisa, Khalila, Khaliesah, Yasmeen, Mayferlin, Fahmi, Irfan, Fatimah, Faiz Isk, Hisyam, Budiman, Celine, Syed, Aisha, Farhan, Mizah, Sinah, Shu Hui, Victoria, Mabel, Su mei, Ruhaizat and Hafiz Kecik.
Did I miss out any?
And those who at least took the intiative to message that you are not coming, thank you!


Wednesday itself, I went meet up with Sheril and Soraya.
After buying all the food stuff, met Aini and her cousin at Causeway Point.

And spending adequate time at Soraya's house,we decided to set off.
For some reason, only Sheril, Soraya and I took a taxi there.

Slowly, most of them came.
And the cake cutting starts at 2100 hours.
After blowing out the candles, chaos started.
Vinegar and soya sauce being poured onto me.
Some wanted to tie me up but they can't because I keep struggling.
*laugh*


Anyway, I don't want to elaborate much.
I'll upload the pictures instead.
The fun were beyond description.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me