Tuesday, February 17, 2009

3 Megas wore Converse shoe!
Unhappy with 2 of them.
*laugh*
FYI, I didn't dye my hair!

Inside the cab though.
The resturant we ate at!
While waiting for our food..
*snap-snap-snap*

My food!
Aini's food.
Soraya's food which was same as mine!
Starbucks!

Just came back not long ago.
Cabbed from the custom back home since it's already past 12 midnight and my parents were lazy to pick me up.
-_-

Will have a detail update after not blogging for a week!

My elder brother send me to custom though since my parents were out.
Meet Sabrina at Causeway point and had MOS burger since we haven had that for months?

Met Aini at Comfort since I'm going there to take my pay cheque.
Headed back to Woodlands to meet Soraya and went to Queenstown.
Planned to take bus to Anchor point but we ended up lost.
*laugh*
So we took a cab there instead.
Wanted to eat at this resturant but it had already closed down.
Had our early dinner at Secret Recipe.

After which, we went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to visit Aini's uncle.
Approximately 8:45pm, Soraya and I left even though Aini's parents wanted to give us a free ride.
Took 187 to my uncle house to check for my poly mails but to no avail.
Wonder when will they send me the enrollment letter.

Will be going out 2 times this week!
Hurray!

And, I will update this picture.
See it tomorrow!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me