Monday, March 30, 2009

Due to my laziness, I decided to upload my previous post photos another day.
Hehe.

Anyway, went to Lim Chu Kang to visit my grandmother's gravesite with my family and relatives.
It have been exactly 10 years my grandmother left this world.

Afterwhich, headed to my uncle's house for gathering.
Half way through, I went to SP AGAIN to submit some forms.

Since it was already late, I asked my family to go back without me.
Went to 206 with Sheril to fetch Soraya.
Hang out with Shafeeq, Dzul and Afiq at there too.
And Feeq, shall go for a spin sometime when you/me have gotten our liscene!
You should be the one getting it first though since you are already taking it now.
*laugh*

Met Aini at Causeway Point and went to Vista point.
Had our dinner there and went to Soraya's house.
We really had a joyful time at her house though!
*laugh*
And today was a sudden meet-up.


Our creativity!

*laugh*
While webcam-ing with Kiddo, Aini and I put on a shade each and *snap-snap-snap*
We were all shouting across the laptop since Kiddo is able to hear us.
Bottomline, he type, we talk.


No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me