Thursday, March 26, 2009

My blog is back to public.

Title: Pot calling the kettle black.
Some people just never grow up, fancy blocking or deleting their OWN friend(S) in MSN.
When people ask, 'oh, my MSN spoilt'.

Another best part was about changing of blog url.
Didn't even want to tell their friends about it.
When people ask, 'oh, my blog delete already lar'.
This is what I heard from some of my friends though.

Have the cheek to use words on others yet those words are describing themselves.
My advise is think before you speak or even open your mouth.
This kind of people are just plain stupid.

Oh, and don't think that my post is refering to any of you.
Because some might think otherwise.

Anyway, I'm very happy today.
Guess what, my Mom gave me..

1000 ringgit!!
Ipod Touch, here I come!

And the other day I had a conversation with my Dad.
Me:'Dad, when can I work with you?'
Dad:'Why you want to work?'
Me:'Because I want to earn money!'
Dad:'Earn money for?'
Me:'To buy Ipod!
Dad:'I'll give you Sing dollars to buy when your uncle gives me the money which the goods he took from me and sold it in Singapore.'
Me:'Hmm.. Never mind lar, I want earn that myself.' (Trying to act humble)

That's about it.
Good day readers.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me