Thursday, March 19, 2009

Right now, my elder and second brother plus myself are at home.
My third brother followed my parents to Malacca for business purpose.
They will pobably be back tomorrow afternoon.
My parents kept convincing me to go with them but I turned them down.


I’m excited for home, and spending my few months break with my family and friends, but quite frankly, sometimes my mind is elsewhere.
Or should I say most of the time.
Another thing is I will probably put this blog to private starting tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.?
As for how long will it takes, I'm not sure.
And I may not even invite any single soul to my blog.
Oh, I may even start online-ing in my previous MSN for some reasons.
One last thing, I hope nobody will ask me about today's post because...
I'm not spilling any beans to you.


(When I saw your name appeared in one of my mails, the first person who came to my mind is you.
But I kept wishing or telling myself that it was someone else who happens to share the same name as you.
To my consternation, it was really you.
I really tried my best to avoid you yet you showed up.
The thought of losing contact with you even came across my mind.
I don't know if things have taken a worng turn between us or what.
Just remember that Sincerity is the word you always needed since the day we knew each other.
And it is really up to your actions if we can still be back like the olden days.)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me