Monday, March 2, 2009

Sorry to keep you all waiting for the photos.
My internet yesterday night was so down!
Had a total of 190+ photos.
Those who wants any photo which is not inside my blog, ask from me.
Anyway, I have real fun yesterday!


Went to Causeway Point with my Mom and third brother in the noon time.
Grabbed something to eat and walk around before going to my uncle's house.
There were buffet at his house, reason being his baby son has turned 1 month!

Around 3:45pm, left my uncle's house to meet the rest.
Thought my Mom will send me there.

Last resort, public transport. -_-

Planned to meet up 4pm at Boots and Shoes.
And the time we left Woodlands was 5:45pm. -___-

Those who turn up are Shafeeq, Rafiq, Hafizuddin, Hafiz Kecik, Hidayat, Ahmad, Sheril, Soraya, Aini, Irfan, Buddiman, Khai, Faiz Iskandar and myself.
And not forgetting Shahrin, Shahrizal, Meen and Mayferlin who met us there.
Sadly, some couldn't turn up.


Wanted to hang out at Marina Barrage but the weather was bad.
So ended up at Vivo City.
We took 963 there though.
Had our dinner at Habourfront interchange too.

Later, Sheril, Soraya, Aini and I went to Ben&Jerry's.
Left Vivo City approximately 10:20pm.

Shall let the photos do the talking..





























No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me