Monday, April 13, 2009

*big yawn*
I'm totally worn out right now.
Slept at 2am plus and woke up at 6:45am!
Insufficient sleep indeed!


And this morning, the train towards Jurong East was packed with so many passengers!
Had to squeeze so tightly with them.
Argh!
I guess this is quite a common thing to see every morning.

School was fine I think.
Watch performances and talk was conducted at the Auditorium.
And my class only have 19 people whereas other engineering courses have many more!
My tutor say 'maybe' there will be some joining in?
When we were to self-introduce, my name was the first on the list eh.
It seems like I'm register number 1 in class.
I made 1 new friend too.
Her name was Melissa, a half chinese and half malay.


Anyway, I was issued my timetable today!

Monday:8am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
Tuesday:1pm-5pm
Wednesday:12pm-3pm
Thursday:9am-1pm
Friday(like F):8am-11am, 1pm-5pm

Thursday have to do Flagday at Novena MRT station.
So kiasu sia, tell us our allocated area and give us t-shirt, donation can and stickers so early!
Luckily Wedesday no school!


After which, I went back home.
Went out again and meet Sheril at Boots and Shoes.
Trained to Novena and meet Aini.


We went to Cotton On and I saw this pair of shoe which caught my attention.
So, I bought it!
Had our late lunch there too.
Headed back to Woodlands and hang out outside Civic Centre.




Tomorrow school starts at 9am!
Can have a longer sleep!
Will start using our laptop too!
That's about it.
Night everyone!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me