Monday, April 20, 2009

This morning wasn't a good start of the day I guess.
Train towards Jurong East was packed but I managed to squeeze in.
At Jurong East itself was even worse.
People were eventually queuing up for the train!
And I get in the 3rd train.


School was great somehow.
I had a joyful time giggling with my classmates for an hour plus.
Firstly was the teacher's pronunciation.
Volume=wallume.
There are many more.
Those period of time, the teacher talked only about laptop and attendance.
*laugh*
Moreover, my classmates sitting right behind me were talking craps because they were pissed off with him.

I even had KFC for lunch and my classmates let me into their queue.
Otherwise, I might end up wasting my break time on just queuing up!
Trust me, all the foodcourt in my school were filled with freshies like myself.
Luckily our break is 1 hour.
School suppose to end at 3pm but the teacher let us off at 1:30pm.
Yeah!

Went to hang out with Aini, Sheril and Soraya too!


We're having 'indoor' marathon.

I do look like a sightless person in that shades eh.
The bear has a nice hair huh.
Center parting for the bear!



School starts at 1pm tomorrow!
Hurray!
But ends at 5pm.
-.-

(I think I saw your friend. But why didn't your friend approach me?)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me