Sunday, May 10, 2009

First of all, Happy Mother's Day!

Right now, I'm doing some revision for tomorrow's CRS test.
Grr!
It's something like oral but one have to elaborate and give opinion towards the passage we chosen.
I paired with this Ah Beng who is retaking this module.

His topic is 'Time to ban smoking' whereas mine is 'Paper or plastic'.
Luckily my timeslot is 9am and it's the first week of the test.
Never mind, the 5th week (next week) and the 6th week (following week) I don't need to go for the 2 hour lesson since it's others turn to take their test.

I'm still not ready for it.
But I must even if it takes me to burn midnight oil.
Because I want to score well for this test!

My third brother bought another Crumpler bagpack last few days.
Now that he has 2 and he makes me eat my heart out!
It's okay, I can lend from him though.
*smile*

The size of the bag is bigger than my upper body!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me