Friday, June 26, 2009

*continuously yawning*
My eyelids are closing soon.

I really need to get some sleep.
Last night only managed to have 3 plus hours of sleep which is completely not enough!
Anyway, today was the first sprint training I've attended.
Hehe.
Come to think about it, I'm beginning to like the training at Macritchie.
Get to row different kind of boats.
I've tried the single one and double one with Azri.

Count myself lucky the fact that I didn't capsized at all.
*phew*
We were separated in 2 groups.
While waiting for our turn to row the boats, we went to do pull up.

The training ended with 100 push ups and thanks to Jeff, the sprint captain for his colourful vulgarities we need to do another 50.
After which, went to Bishan with the seniors and some of our canoeing mates for lunch.
Joined Liping, Joshua, Jeanie, Yaoming, Terence and Kaiser in school too.
Study with them for roughly an hour plus and we went home.

Tomorrow polo training from 8:30am-12:30pm?
Let's see if I can wake up on time.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me