Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm back at Malaysia!
Which means, I'll not be going for canoeing tomorrow.
*smiles*
Frankly speaking, I miss my parents and my home a lot!


Today was seriously a great day.
Went to 3 hours of Maths in the morning.
Revise through the topics we've learnt.
After the class ended, Zack and I took photos at the back of the class.



At 11am, we decided to go out of school as planned.
We thought it was just few of us who are going.
Get to know, almost the entire class is following!
14 to be exact.
Wanted to go Plaza Singapura but changed to Vivo City instead since it's nearer.


Go everywhere must take photo.

Everywhere indeed!
I told you!
The first place we went was Candy Empire.
And I bought those chocolates below.
Bought 2 box of the pink one and shared 1 with my classmates.


Then, we went to Banquet for our lunch.
Photos again!
'HAHA!'



Joshua went into the room of -16 degrees.
We can feel the cold by putting our hands on the glass!


Later, we went to the top floor.
Thats the part all of us had fun!

Opps, I was a little slow.

Pointing at all kinds of directions.




Liping suppose to pose the same as me because we're in CANOEING!
But she was too shy.
And what is Zarah and Joshua doing at the back?
Anybody?

After having fun in the water, we sat together and play Texas Poker.
It was a trilling game even though I'm still a bit lost sometimes.
*laugh*

The 'Malaysian' pose!

After which, we went back at 3pm for our C programming.
Today seems to be a class outing for me.
A last minute one yet I had so much fun with them.
And today is the last day before school closes.

Right now, I kind of miss my classmates even though we were just a few hours separated.
'HAHA!'
Will miss them so badly lar!
Never mind, we can come out together and study for our test.


And my parents bought CHOCOLATES for me from their trip!
AGAIN!!
*faint*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me