Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm super worn out right now.
Stayed up late yesterday night for my last minute preparation for CRS test.
An argumentative essay.
There shouldn't be any problem, I hope so.

After Thermofluids lecture, went to foodcourt 4 for our break.
Some of us left early for the lecture because we never bring laptop.
So we self-declare our own break time.
'HAHA.'

Thermofluids tutorial got back our paper too!
I was quite happy for my results yet it's not the best I can get.
Will strive for higher marks the next time round!

And yes, Joshua, Liping and I decided to have different dresscode for different days.
Tomorrow will be our old school PE-attire!

Wonder who will be wearing theirs too other than the 3 of us.
Joshua and Liping even said that they want to bring extra shirt just in case somebody 'buay'.
'HAHAHA!'

Tomorrow canoeing training too..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me