Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My headach was such a torment for me the whole day.
It started last night after my training.
A night of sleep can't even relieve the pain.

The time when I was needed to go out from my home, I was still lying on my bed.
Of course, I did bathe half an hour earlier before I went to my bed again.
As a result, I was late for class a little.

I didn't wish to go to school though.

But come to think of it, it's only 3 hours.
I also didn't talk much today.
And my head is always laying on the table during every lesson.
Didn't have the energy to talk and walk.

:(

Still, thanks to those who asked about my condition.
Thanks for your concern!
Back at home, I slowly recovered.

Don't know why also.

Tomorrow after school will be going to Yakult company as a part of our learning journey.
Hurray!
After which, I'm going for my training.
I wonder when was the last time I went for Thursday training.
Hmm..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me