Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Woke up quite early in the morning to pack my stuff and such.
Went outside for breadfast with my parents, 3 of us.
And I told my Dad about me wanting to get my car liscene during my vacation break.
*smile*

Saw a few police car and a crowd inside a house near my grandma's one.
Went to grandma's house for a while and was told that there's a robbery.
4 chinese brought guns into the house and hit the old lady with it until her head bleeds.
Scary huh.
The way Mom spoke to me sounded like she's talking to a 3 year old kid. -_-

Then my parents dropped me at City Square.
Met Jeanie at 12:30pm and we came out from Singapore custom at 1pm!
No jammed at all!
Since it's still early, we went to Causeway point.
Walked from levels to levels.

Wonder why I didn't talk about canoeing training today?

Because I didn't go nor feel like going!
And I'm planning to quit after the NUS Legs and Paddles competition.
80% I'll quit and 20% I'll stay.
That's it!
As for Thursday training, I'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me