Saturday, August 29, 2009

*yawn*
Soo tired..
Just came back from dinner though.
The 7th month dinner.
My parents called along 4 of his friends plus my elder brother and his girlfriend, my third brother and myself.
My Dad bid for these 2 alcohol too.


And afternoon went to my Dad's work place with my elder brother.
Before that, went to buy some food stuff for offerings.
Spend a few hundred merely on those things.
Dad ask me to pick whatever I want because it'll also be part for the offerings.
It's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.
Help him to burn those tons of joss paper.
And I plucked those fruits too!
The 4 little red thingy is known as 'Mysterious fruit'.
Whatever sour things you consume, it will eventually turn sweet after eating that.
Cool huh!
I also didn't know there're grapes too. 0.0
It's a tiger! Not.
It's just a tiger-like dog.
So cute huh, cuddling each other while sleeping.

A white dog.
It's super small in size even though it's already 7-8 months.
And a white baby cat.

And yesterday directly after school, went back with Jeanie.
Mom and Dad went to pick me up outside the custom.
On the way, I told my Dad that I wanted to get car liscene.
He was like "Bicycle liscene issit?".
Because both of these words rythm in chinese. -.-
Very funny arh, Dad.

Night time went outside for dinner with them and second brother.
Surprisingly second brother foot for the bill when Dad calls for it.
Later, Mom and I went to pick my third brother up from his vocal class.
Had supper as requested by him after which.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me