Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yesterday's training was a tiring one.
Polo started at 9am, a litte late.
Did 100 push ups before ending the training.
The senior even challenged one of our junior on arm wrestling.
"HAHAHAHA!"
It was so funny, really!
Had our lunch at foodcourt 5 and went to Mac.
There was this point of time where Wilson, Philo and I were really pissed off.
Never mind.

While waiting for our turn to row the boats, we did some weight lifiting and 5 sets of 10 pull ups.
Balancing the K boats was fun!
I can balance already but will capsize when I started paddling.
Took 52 to JE with Liping, Ah le and Shazwin.
Mom picked me up from custom around 10 plus.
*smile*

Just had my super late dinner with my third and second brother with his girlfriend outside.
My parents were out the moment I woke up till now.
But they bought for us breadfast and left some money for us to call delivery.
My third brother and I then drove my Mom's car to a nearby convenient store.
Hehe.
I was quite lazy to drive though.

Tomorrow is Joyce's birthday.
Plan was to have steamboat at Bugis but I think I'll have to give it a miss.
Sad thing is I also can't get to meet up with the rest.
:(

'Happy Birthday Singapore! Wheee~'
Quote from "lao wai".
"HAHAHA!"

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me