Saturday, October 17, 2009



Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZACK!!
May all your wish come true!

Anyway in an hour or two, Mom will be sending me and third brother back to Singapore.
Will definitely miss my parents again!

Dad gave me 50 bucks for tagging to Malacca last few days.
Hehe.
My first time following though.
Should have tag along all those while!
Spend a night in a hotel too.

Had steamboat outside my house at the shelter yesterday.
Called my aunt and uncle over too.
Look after my nephew for 2 consecutive days and it was tough can!
Aunt and uncle sat outside the house with parents and chit chat.
He kept touching fragile things here and there.
He's not cute anymore!
Nah..
It just that I hate looking after him for hours.

And about my driving liscene?
Didn't managed to take it during this holiday though.
I bug my Dad for it yet I'm lazy to take.
But I did told him that I'll take it during the next 6 weeks holiday.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me