Tuesday, December 15, 2009

*a VERY random song in my playlist*

I seem to be troubled with something yet I don't know what it is.
I'm feeling very vex now out of sudden.

Zarah and Liping said that I'm a stalker.
I didn't realise that though. -.-
Am I?
I don't really think so.
But on second thought, I think I am.

I don't really know what to type.
After typing a few sentence, I press "Backspace".
A few times..

I just had this random thought.
What is it like to watch a movie alone?
How is it when nobody sits beside you during a movie?
I'ld really wish to experience that though..
I've seen quite a number of times when 1 person watching alone.
It may sounds absurd but I think it's pretty fine.
Isn't it?

I think this post is by far the lamest post ever.. -.-
Reading it may result in wasting your lifespan away..

This is getting so complicated..
I think I shall take my leave..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me