Thursday, January 28, 2010

Came back from Orchard an hour ago.
Went to catch 'My Ex' with 10 of my classmates.
Hmm..
Not really scary or nice.
Except for the starting where a fake model falls from second floor.
That really gave me a huge fright and makes me scream a little.
Hahaha!
We were laughing and talking as though the whole theatre was ours despite the fact there were few outsiders watching.
I saw this senior citizen watching alone which reminds me how does it feel?

Zarah was covering her face most of the time.
I even told her to lift up her legs just in case a ghost grab them in the midst of the movie.
And she really put her legs up. Lol!

I left my home early today yet I was late for class AGAIN!
Didn't saw any Pasir Ris train though.
And at JE, I only managed to get in the 3rd train.
Suck man.
Plus a lot of people entering behind me were really SQUEEZING in.
I was on the verge of shouting at them.
But I didn't.
OC essay was okay I think.
Not really use to writing such long essay after some time.

I'm so lack of sleep...

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me