Friday, January 29, 2010

Gahhh!
Can't believe I woke up late and was very late for lesson for the first time.
But I slept at 10 plus last night you know!
I turn off my alarm immediately it started ringing.
Little did I know the next moment I open my eyes, the sky outside is already so bright. =x
Never mind, I've learnt my lesson.

Then again, I dreamt of something.
Or rather someone to be exact.
I was really sad in the dream and even feel like crying.
Until I realised it was just a dream. -.-

So only had like 30 minutes of tutorial as the lecture was cancelled.
But we still stay in class to do some 'work'.
Sang few songs with Liping since our Ipod have some songs in common.
Sing in a sense we play the song together.
Will put more so that we can sing more next time!

I so like the karaoke session I had with my third brother earlier on. (Y)
Nobody was at home so we turned the microphone volume very loud so as the music.
We walked around the house while we were singing.
Sang some in our own style and talk/shout through the mic. LOL!
I bet our neighbours will like it. Not!

Yea, I wanted to upload this last week.
Cool huh!
Took this today..
Not really good at it though.

Some of it are very ugly. :S

What else huh?

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me