Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Okay, I'm back!
Maths paper today was a killer.
I wasn't expecting a paper like this.
And some of those which I studied yesterday and in the morning gone to waste.
Because, I totally forget everything! :@
Yesterday while I was revising, I thought to myself.
"Why am I not that hardworking during normal school days? Otherwise, I wouldn't be stressing like hell."
Yea.

Well, I can say goodbye to the A for this module. :(
So much for sleeping 4 hours and waking up early in the morning. -.-
Plus, I couldn't attend my own house warming yesterday. (N)
Must have missed a lot of fun thogh.
But this is not the end for maths yet, maybe I'm taking Engineering Maths 2 notes etc. which I'll be taking next semester from my friend.
To the least I can study during the holiday so that I'll not be lack behind again.

I dead beat, super sleepy.
After school, went to a lan shop in Clementi.
Played L4D for approximately 2 hours!
Nice! I kinda fall for the game already!
Played this shooting game before we leave.
I was feeling nauseous and very uncomfortable after playing it.
Next paper is on Friday, another suckish module.
All I can do now is err.. suffer for less than a week time and get back 1 month plus of holiday in return?

Oh yea, saw this and a few on facebook.
CCA camp last year.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me