Saturday, February 6, 2010

Seeing this photo and some other makes me miss last semester so so much.
Less brain-racking projects and assignments.

Have been 2 hours since I woke up.
Thanks to my Mom for bringing my nephew to my room early in the morning.
If not, my alarm would have wake me up now.
9 hours of sleep is definitely not enough to compensate those I lost during the weekdays.

I haven done anything yet and don't know how to start. :S
Some things-to-be-done this weekend and dates of which it is due.
  • Photo essay powerpoint slides for Gems. (Monday)
  • Revise for Mechanics lab test. (Monday)
  • Revise for Autocad test. (Monday)

  • Car body design. (Tuesday)
  • Revise for Electronics lab test. (Tuesday)

  • OC individual presentation slides. (Thursday)
I guess my weekend are set for this.
I hope to finish both my powerpoint slides by today!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me